Hey hey ... it's friday!!!
And next week ... I'M ON LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like the first time in years, absolutely years that i am taking leave. Usually it it FOR something. Be it a funural or something along those lines. And then it involves travel, which i enjoy, but it's always driving more than resting, so after the leave, i'm finished.
I'm going to be home. Doing nothing that i don't want to. The kids are at my parents house for a week or two ... man i cannot wait.
I have a lot to do though. Banks, bike license, home repairs, more home repairs, garden maintenance, car maintenance, sorting MY STUFF. I dig it.
I'm standing on the edge of an unknown abyss, well earned R&R, ands to be honest it kinda scares me. The last time i was home without mandate was between jobs, about 2 years ago. But being jobless and home is different from being fully employed on leave, and home.
While i recognise that wifey WILL wake me up in the morning, and probably make me open the gate or something similar, i'll go back to bed, and sleep more. No traffic ... *dreamy sigh* and a week that i don't have to be in bed by 9, like i have lately. PLAY GAMES ALL NIGHT WOOOOHOOO!!!!!
OK ... i'll calm down.
I discovered 2 very good sites, in very different directions.
http://bringontherevolution.blogspot.com/ ... well what could i say ... very well researched and enlightening.
www.b3ta.com ... people have WAY too much time on their hands .....
Maybe i'll drop something more in later, but i thnk i'm going to have a no-inet-access week. No news, no anything ... and my cell phone will probably be off too ... if anyone breaches my defences, i'll run away and join a circus.
No, um, ok, i'm in a circus, i mean, ok.
Diplomacy is the art of knowing when to shut up.
Friday, 29 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You've been tagged! Have a look here for details: http://greenteaandtanlines.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-8-random-facts.html
Hey your leave is over welcome back to the big world of work. missed your chats this last week!
Post a Comment