Ok first up, found this really cool essay about joeys.
http://www.mydigitallife.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1721&Itemid=43
I hate the place. No really. This is the most godawful stinking hole on the ground i have ever lived in. Asshole of the universe.
I wanna get outta here ... soon.
It's all about restraint, you CAN'T hit that fucking taxi with a tire iron, you CAN'T tell your boss to fuck himself, you CAN'T have that bike you want, cos you don't have money, you CAN'T just go out for a jol, because you CAN'T drink, because you gotta drive, and it's either hijackers or cop, but they're gonna get you.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *punch something*
Ok deep breath. Go do something. Make coffee.
Just to clarify, i spent 2 hours in traffic this morning. Amongst the most ignorant arrogant brain dead bunch of sub humans imaginable. With robots (stop go light thingys) not working because of the recent heavy rains and current strike.
The metro cops are out and about fining people anyway, and my car isn't licensed because the satan system (enatis) isn't operational. I drive past a testing station every day, and watch the people stand outside, as if they have nothing better to do.
Sadly i find myself going further and further downhill. I don't read anymore, i used to read vociferously. I don't go out anymore, i became allergic to car repairs and filling station, and random roadblocks, and hijackings.
I wanna go home and sleep .... for a few days .... anyone want some children? I'll post them to you, they'll enjoy the ride i'm sure.
Oh crap ... lemme get outta here ...
Peace and love and chickenwings
Friday, 8 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment