Wednesday, 27 June 2007

I've found them!!!!!

HEY EVERYBODY

THEY'RE HERE ... IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooo happy.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=nw20070626165215448C310382

Have you ever heard of the The Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Federation (ZACF)? Neither had i. But they're around it seems, and released a statement in reply to the accusation's of "racist anarchists" made made some or other apparatchik.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa .... dear me, i'm tickled.

The ANC .. of marxist socialist communist fame, has dared to call anarchists racists. There is a difference, a HUGE one for those who count these things.

I believe it could be best put by an anarchist as such: "I'm not racist, i hate everybody ... " seriously, it's because of the stupidity displayed in the "racist anarchists" comment that makes anarchists believe as they do.

Make no mistake, anarchists LOVE the new SA government. Robert mugabe must be a hero for them. Single handedly destroying an entire economy, brilliant.
But probably the biggest secret of all, is that anarchists are not stupid, very smart, and in my experience make more logical rational sense than any goddamed politician i've ever spoken with (and yeah i've spoken to a few).

Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, may i present, the The Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Federation

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh, and a useful start to anarchy *wink* Anarchy, by Wikipedia

No comments: