I try update this blog once a day, but don't seem to get it right. When i get to work first thing in the morning, i have but one thought ... OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT????? ... in reference to JHB's traffic.
It's a daily mindnumbing i can't take anymore.
And if ANYONE mentions that damned national credit act i'm gonna puke, then hit them.
It seems like the universe is loaded against any law abiding citizen. I can't buy a bike for R25000 because the bank won't finance it. Or give me credit. I can't get a learners and financing for a more expensive bike, because i quote "there are no openings .... (for a learners test) .. oh ok, can you tell me when one will be available? No. Call again tomorrow. Another of those fucking systems where they will not answer a simple question before taking your full name, ID number, cell number, work address, home address, etc. Only to return with no, can't help, bye.
Makes me cry. Really. It's catch-22 deluxe, how on earth do we get this way. I'm credit clean, paid off 2 cars before the due date, am up to date on accounts, have NO clothing accounts etc. Bank tells me sorry, we cannot treat you like a valued client, we have to treat you the same as the beggar outside. Then they implement changes to my account which I DID NOT REQUEST. Changed the entire nature of my account.
Fraud anyone?
I try so hard everyday to put a smile on my face, but for crying out loud, i cannot do simple things, for ultimately complex reasons.
I want a bike. Daily fuel costs and commuting time are the 2 major factors. Seems like a good decision right?
Bought a brand new Jonway 125. It broke, repeatedly. They replaced it after legal action. That one broke too. It's now standing in my garage, because i will not venture into JHB traffic on a vehicle that falls apart, repeatedly.
Then i discover that no-one will touch it. I cannot trade it in, i cannot sell it, crap i can't even give it away. The motor cycle fraternity are a bunch of self serving pricks. No one will help, no customer service.
Then a buy a honda 400. Everythying i could find out told me it's a good buy. 4 months down the line, after R4000 repairs at the local maccy, it shits itself completely. It is now standing in benoni somewhere, at the EXPERT. Fucking prat.
Tells me he's NEVER seen one of these in south africa. There are no spares.
He won't return it broken, since that will backfire ON HIM????????
WTF CAN I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment