Monday, 9 July 2007

Tag time

I was tagged by Blistering Barnacles of Green Tea and Tan Lines.

HERE’S THE RULES…
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people who get tagged and list their names
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them their tagged.

my 8 random facts:

1. I am a schoolkid in my own head ... this being an adult sucks (except for motorbikes)
2. I have a family of: 1 wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, several fish, and a live in maid
3. I have met a female superior from the office at a strip club (by acident.
4. I don't have TV
5. I own a motor bike, and love the "biker" lifestyle
6. Hanepoort is my "house blend" at home
7. I do not like commercialism ... or branding ... or stickers
8. I have travelled everywhere in SA ... and love it!!!!!

i tag…

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: