*strains of Metallica*
We are all connected, the great web of life, and a loss to one part is a loss to the whole. That's something the criminal class in SA still has to learn. In fact, i'd say most of humanity still has to learn that simple fact.
I did the wisest possible thing yesterday morning.
I didn't get up.
Getting up is over-rated, and somehow always disappointing. Better to stay in bed, warm and (relatively) safe.
Eventually a baby's birthday party dragged me out of bed ... insidious little bastards.
It's monday morning ... and i feel like ... ... ... ... ... *shrug* something on the bottom of someone's shoe. Not really up and at 'em.
I guess the week will be filled with all those things that last week was filled with *bleh*. Mrs has started a new job at an old company, she's capable of so much more ... *fustration* Although she's sick again, 4 weeks and every monday something else, flu this time. KFC made the family sick last week, and the 2 weeks before that was encephalitis ..... god damn.
Visited a friend in hospital, been there 2 weeks already, although should be out this morning. Shame, she's in hospital more than out.
The strike is still ongoing, and taxis are still threatening the mental and physical health of all those who come close. I'm sure taxi drivers themselves are in a constant "current traumatic stress disorder" ... which explains a lot.
On the upside i found a few tracks of an old favourite .. Doro and her band Warlock.
EXCELLENT STUFF!!!!!
"DANCE DEMONS >>> LOSE CONTROL >>> THIS IS A METAL, A METAL TANGO"
Yeah! *evil chuckle*
Nothing like metal in the morning to make me feel like it's going to be a criminally insane day. I feel better all ready.
In fact, more and more, good solid metal is the only thing ... especially when you're down. Hard heavy screaming guitars and vocals, with a drum player who took lessons from Thor. Metallica, Stratovarious, Iron Maiden, there are so many ...
Yngwe Malmsteen is also a favourite, cross between classic and metal, does a number of classic pieces in a metal style, brilliant!!!!
I must find out how to embed you-tube clips, i think that may work to give a glimpse of metal glory. hmmmmmm.......
Nope not working, i copied and pasted some code from another site, but doesn't seem to work .... anyone got any ideas?
Monday, 11 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Dude! Thanx for blogrolling me on Amatomu!!
Was pleasantly surprised to read about some good old metal stuff on your blog! I used to think Doro Pesch was just the ultimate sexy bitch :-)
...and I agree with you. Nothing is like waking up to proper metal. Did you ever see the movie Ford Fairlane (rock'n'roll detective)? I copied him and used to wake up every morning to Foxy Lady with Jimi Hendrix... rise and shine :-)
Yeah groovy man!!!!!!
HENDRIX in the morning ... aaaaaah
Nope, i haven't seen the movie, but nothing better than heading off into the world with Hendrix riffs riffling your attitude
BRING IT ON!
Post a Comment