Morning world
I have been thinking about this blogging business ... mostly i think about my own.
This is just another experiment, how well i can present my ideas, whatever they may be.
Browsing the blogosphere, there are some really astounding pages. People with so much beauty and talent so elegantly displaying their works. Poetry art photography funnies, links, comics, you name it, someone is doing it.
It's inspiring, that's what it is, and i am inspired to at least try. So many thoughts i have in one day ... yet they fly past, sometimes without even a second thought.
I guess i haven't touched the possibilities of presentation and such, different blogs have different options, you-tube, pictures, audio clips, little link thingy pop-ups, all conspiring to give my visitor the "best" possible visit.
I still need to find my groove. But like all good things takes time.
Here is a guy needs a big thumbs up ... excellent .... :)
http://blogs.24.com/ViewBlog.aspx?blogid=a0849f2a-538c-4835-9a80-e8c45a0ac8a0
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment