This image was presented with my news ... or something equally mundane. Without pre-empting anything, DO YOU SEE IT?????
Look at the whole picture, as much as the parts ... but wow. Comment me if you don't get it ok?
From: student night
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
This image was presented with my news ... or something equally mundane. Without pre-empting anything, DO YOU SEE IT?????
Look at the whole picture, as much as the parts ... but wow. Comment me if you don't get it ok?
From: student night
7 comments:
sex sells?
well yes it does ... but not that ;-)
Look, its students night, and they want girls to dress like that. All I see is a society rotting away. Where young girls (one day, my own daughter) are being exploited in the name of "fun".
It's just so wrong.
Then o course I saw bunny ears, little camels, islands, bombs... you know, the usual... and I'm thinking, omw, they all gonna go to a kamakaze party
hmmmm ....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Baphomet.png/220px-Baphomet.png
just ... do you see it?
shapes
omw, ok... now I see it.
scary stuff!!!!!!!!
I just see horns with a general hell theme (with the red and the flames), although I realise the latter is not that uncommon. Kinda makes me think of the bunny mask from Donnie Darko too.
Ok, i do see a bunny thing. The flames also, but only at closer look, the shape presented is what grabbed, literally seared into me at first glance.
Just sorry, i'm taking that image apart like the "image manipulator" i've learned to be (for work), and i have only 1 reasonable conclusion, that image was created by a satanist.
All the details are there, flames etc, the word "sinsational" is also just .. well a clue as to the intentions of the artist.
I'm busy now, but i want to super impose the 2, the proportions are too close for accident.
Post a Comment