The whale breached and crashed on to the yacht, taking with it the mast and damaging the coach roof and side rig. Photo: Supplied
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
The whale breached and crashed on to the yacht, taking with it the mast and damaging the coach roof and side rig. Photo: Supplied
3 comments:
I saw that and thought of blogging it, too.
Apparently someone harrassed the cetacean, with the result in the picture.
Great stuff, whale.
Love,
T in J
Yes, it was threatened no doubt, something about a rubber duck too.
Law says you have to maintaqin a 300m distance from them. But it seems silly, if you stay put, and they come to you, starting an engine to get away, well that's silly?
I hope the poor beast didn't get too hurt by it :(
peace :)
ugh rubber duck = an inflatable raft with engine ... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
LOLOL ;-)
Post a Comment