www.motorheads.co.za
The coolest thing i've seen for a while!! A diary with all the major (and minor) motor vehicle events in South Africa. You want one.
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
5 comments:
I do?
No, I don't.
Unless it's to plan when and where to start blowing up the symbols of capitalist consumerist anti-earth dominance.
:)
Love,
T in J
ROFL!!
Well you see, it's not so much destroying as enjoying the entropy. Every time you rev your car, it's closer to death day for it.
:D
peace and love and loud motorbikes!!!
Most of those cars are okay. I like concept designs better, especially things like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/175/e/6/Concept_Taurus_Scarab_by_russell44.jpg
It's arty and kitsch all in one!
hmmmmm
nice-ish. I'm not into this high end stuff to be honest, it's all a little self defeating.
To me, a 50 year old beetle with lots of stickers is more stimulating.
the paint job rox tho!!!
peace
Post a Comment