Thank you Dreamfoundary.
UPDATE:
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
10 comments:
Looks like they liked my journo holocaust idea.
So wait, if Zuma is Hitler and the media are the poor poor defenceless jewoids, who is IG Farben? Who's supporting both sides to further their own interests in this metaphor? I know, I know, my thought processes should've stopped at seething hate at the sight of a Hitler.
"Let the hate begin"
FtM.
Fascism goes round and round and round.
Damn fine question. Same answer as then too. Industrialists.
SA is a testing ground ... our unique place in this world is ripe for social experimentation and engineering ... so as much as we think "local" .... we are having our strings pulled from overseas.
What price did mandela pay for his victory?
peace
The site you got this from has deferred from posting a comment of mine, asking the same question I asked here. Irony or just more capitalism?
What did Mandela lose? His self respect, his humanity and his soul. The same as all of us when we go along with something we know is wrong, because we have no guts.
Oh crap i forgot to credit it!!!
Have to fix :) thanks.
Mmmm yes, he made a deal with the devil to get his freedom for sa.
*shrug*
heroes and villains ... same as ever.
peace
Hi Pstonie
I did not approve your comment on my site as I found it rambling, paranoid and at odds with the tone I'd like to set on my blog.
No offence intended, just quality control.
Diaan
hey welcome Diaan!!
Don't mind our locals :D
peace man!!
No offence taken. It's still censorship, no matter the rationalisation. The allegations or proof of corruption from the media is not in line with the tone the ANC would like to set about their government.
Anyway, my point is the media isn't pure as the driven snow, they're responsible in no small part for the world we live in today, because they're mercenaries. Just because they're under attack by another arm of the money machine is not going to make me throw in with them. Government and the media are both corrupt, and if one takes out the other that gives me one less problem.
Not that this so-called muzzling will go through. In my opinion it's just a public outrage trap the ANC has fallen into which will assist their imminent fall. But I'm just another conspiracy theorist.
Yes, I ramble. On other people's blogs, no less. The truth is to me a nebulous thing and there are too many branches. For me, adding jewish hate propaganda (promulgated over decades by the media) to an image of Zuma does not equal truth. No more will I say of this.
Heya! I thought I'd give you a heads up. After Malema (spit!) opened his mouth today I thought some more desktop activism was in order. I was lazy though, so I just reworked the graphics I already had.
http://www.dreamfoundry.co.za/archives/2233
Pie face huh?
I'm old school, think mussolini.
peace
Diaan, invert the black and the red ;-)
PS: you got a counter for number of times image viewed/copied?
peace
Post a Comment