Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Bloody noisy

That's me. So i'm in a very WIERD headspace recently. Part divine, part madness, interesting times indeed. I have concluded that i am insane. There is no alternative. However, when i examine my situation i am heartened, because it means that inside me is some measure of good. 

Sanity is the mythos within which we abide. I reject the mythos. I cannot accept it. I was accused today of being Christian, with a capital C. Are the two connected? Perhaps. If i called myself, it could be student, of life. I find myself quite startled to be here, confused, even indignant. For this life thing is a dirty business. But i am here, in this time, this place, and it's broken. Pretty much. We have placed man at the head of everything, and yet it doesn't work for us. Doesn't work for anything on this planet.

I had two questions posted me this eve, one by an old friend, the other by a new, and both are very provocative questions. Both demand a really good look at motivations. 

I answered the first in the comments to Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn's speech earlier. I recommend you read it, it forms part of my thought in this. What do we do? And do and do? Mankind has to keep DOing. Doesn't it? NO dammit. It doesn't work. This social atmosphere of constant thrust that we have perfectly justified to ourselves is not working. Yeah it sounds good. Sounds freakin great. All of it, the tech, the style, the magic, the science. But look at the people. I'm not the only person to see it, i think everybody sees it. What they then DO is where it gets wrong. Why? Man puts man first. 

***i smoke too much ***

***puff***

I sit here and type furiously on my keyboard,  i KNOW i am right. I know these things must be said. What you have to do is burn the box. But wow i sit here and see the problem so clear, i believe that love is the both problem and solution. Problem when rejected, solution when accepted. Here's how it works ...

Vapour           Emotion

Water             Energy

Ice                   Matter

Get it? Got it? Good.

Science gets to water. Even particles physics is playing in a puddle. Albeit a very small one. Emotion is real. Science is right, about most stuff. But it is not right about it's limits. And unless you accept the fallibility of science and conventional wisdom, you will not be able to recognise what ELSE is available to us. And the beauty is, laws of conservation of energies be damned, theres PLENTY of energy in this universe. So much it would blow our minds. Love is the key. 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Thessalonians 13 ... my bible bashing for the evening. But seriously, read that. It's about love. And like God, it's a riddle that solves itself. If God does not exist, then there is much that doesn't make sense, like the duck billed platypus. If God exists, then a lot more kinda seems to be clearer, starting from the singularity and working from there. The problem is, this is not an intellectual riddle, it's a spiritual one. I told you, burn the box! The only way you get round this one is stop thinking and feel. Oh it's a long time you done that. It's there. 

"A great disaster had befallen Russia: Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened." — Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Funny that, i heard an old boer lady say a similar thing recently. And i'm not talking about God giving haitians earthquakes (i'm betting haarp ... /tinfoil hat off]. It's about you, your family, community, town and country. Either you're doing it right or you're doing it wrong. We're mostly getting it VERY wrong. There's a solution. There is. Here. Love. 

I didn't sleep well last night, other people didn't either, i was told. Found an article says the sun's activity was intense. Are they connected? i don't know. Science doesn't know either. We're stoopid huh? But i like the thought. 

Something else i have to say. Jesus Christ is Lord. Another one of those truths. Like love. You won't believe me. Your box will burn well, just gotta know where to light it. Love. 

peace and love and great big featherpillows

3 comments:

Soul said...

Being called Christian, with a capital C, hardly seems like an insult.

I like the new and improved david. You seem a lot less mad, iritated, bothered.

And no, sorry, i did not read all of it. I'll do it tonight when I can sit and realy read.

Soul

Anony Mouse said...

Right...

david said...

*grin*

Well it's a label, as such, it means more to the person giving it than receiving it ;-)

Mad? as a cow? Hatter? mad as a david!!

Left?

I think you have.