Thursday, 25 June 2009

Moon

What a gorgeous moon last night, it glowed like all moons should. Air was clear too.

Even my baby noticed, 3 years old and already looking heavenwards.

5 comments:

Pstonie said...

"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Anonymous said...

Oscar Wilde, google says it was.

I thought it was Einstein.

But yes, that's the truth.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

..and then some of us are plotting how best to use the resources offered by the stars for bolstering our personal empires.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Resist, do not comply.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, bombing the moon too, you catch that?

*sigh* I hope the aliens eat the bomb. Apparently last time nasa planned an explosion on the moon, the oxygen cylinder malfunctioned inexplicablty.

I also ever understood why people want to be there.

It's there, lifeless, i'm here, and need life. What's so hard?

peace

Pstonie said...

They must've discovered Dr. Evil's lair.

But my new philosophy is that no one gets a free pass. Life is cruel, but it doesn't take sides.

These megaconglomerated shitheads will get exactly what they want, an assload of money, and that's all they will ever have. And I'm laughing my ass off. ...In a metaphysical sense.