Where did my posts go???
Something odd just happened, all posts just refused to display ... hmmmmm
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
4 comments:
I can still see them all, except for the butterfly one - can't access the link either.
But blogger can be a bit glitchy. Perhaps try again in a few minutes, or clear your cache. I had to clear my cache manually to get my gadgets back...
yes, i saw your gadets problem ...
oh bleh ... technology grrrrrrrr
;-)
..and all your posts since Michael Phelps just came up on Blogger's Following Thingy, which I use to keep you under surveillance...
Love,
Terri in Joburg
SO sorry, i did some house cleaning this morning ...
Few small changes, let me know if it works for you please.
peace ;-)
Post a Comment