Monday, 23 February 2009

Americans, prepare to die.

Infowars

If you click on the above link, you'll see a video, hand held footage of an open field somewhere in Atlanta, Georgia. In this field sit half a million really nice non-biodegradable, water and chemical resistant coffins, or if you wish to be politically correct, Hercules Airseal Vaults.

Then, we have the OTHER elder statesman of the states, Zbigniew Brzezinski Zbigniew Brzezinski warning of rioting across the US.

So, you have the thought leaders predicting massive social upheaval, and putting their money where their mouth is, at LEAST 500 000 dead people, potentially biologically unsafe (?) ... in the middle of the united states. We can assume that only 1 cache has been found by the pesky slaves, there have to be more.

There is no nice possibility in either of these stories. They expect hungry americans to riot, and they've already anticipated the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was expecting something akin to what happened in the TV show Jericho, but I thought that might be going a bit too far. Then I read that some states are apparently considering secession.

HKGK.