Was thinking the other day, about how we are living in the future. The THIRD MILLENIUM!!! We have solved hunger and poverty, communicating with aliens, and have solved pollution.
No. Not even close.
It's mayhem, total havoc, science is being replaced by politics, same for sport. Cigarettes are illegal (almost) while SA Breweries becomes a world leader in supplying poison. The US's main export is weapons, any and all death machines.
I don't get it. Like south africa, so much potential, so totally pissed away ....
The human race is doomed ... there is no other logical end ...
Monday, 16 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very sad, but true. However, on some days, in some moments of optimism, I still believe there is hope. I guess we all do - that is why we are still here in SA isn't it?
No ... we're here because we're too far down the food chain to get out ... :/
Truth be told though, not many places on earth escapes these monsters ...
Post a Comment