http://lila.info
Friday, 9 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
4 comments:
Ahh...Alex Grey. I so identify with a lot of his stuff.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
I am an old greybeard, so I don't know much about the new age art, and can only say it looks interesting. What I will say is that I admire all of you young people that express yourselves on your blogs. What a wonderful way to share ideas and experiences. I will be a regular reader on yours well done keep going at it.
I am an old greybeard, so I don't know much about the new age art, and can only say it looks interesting. What I will say is that I admire all of you young people that express yourselves on your blogs. What a wonderful way to share ideas and experiences. I will be a regular reader on yours well done keep going at it.
Aquila, i'd thought you'd like ... glad you know of him.
Oupa, and you with your wonderful stories ... keep it up, i'm sure you have many more waiting to get out :)
peace
Post a Comment