Monday, 2 July 2012

That's me


4 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

The tree or the human?


Oh, I know - both/and.

Love
T in J

david said...

No ma'am ... i feel very much the child ... bewildered and lost and small.

I'll be ok, it's always humbling when you have the rug ripped out from under you unexpectedly ... you rediscover how fragile you really are.

Perhaps i need some goat stew to make me manly again ;-)

peace and love T

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Yay! Come to Bloubosrand!
Actually, the feeling of fragility is shared by all living beings, singly and as a whole. I think it's one of our wonders.
Just think how quickly the tree can be chainsawed to the ground-and it knows this, too.
We all live with our demise at the core of our beings, and it could not be any other way.

david said...

You know the wierdest thing ...

I started this morning, as every morning, acknowledging to myself ... david, today can be the day, lets not today please ... every morning i give thought, to what may be. This guy had no clue today was his last ... none ... would a simple acknowledgement of possibility have helped him?

No it could not be any other way ...