Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Mandela day?

Fuck that. If one more moron comes up to me with the stupid smile and gushing lies about one of the many hideous men history has known, i will punch them in the face ... for mandela day of course.
He planted a bomb in a train station, and preferred to sit in prison rather than renounce violence. He then sold out to the st johns cabal and was richly rewarded for his efforts. I still cannot grasp what he has done to warrant such subservience? Forgiven "us"? Don't be stupid, he neither forgave nor needed to. You don't have to forgive your captives.
I've posted images before on this blog of thabo and nelson and frederick and a few others all in their pretty little dresses. You know the black one with white crosses and all that other esoteric crap thrown in for measure? South Africa was worked over solidly, again by britain. Traitors in the ranks keep undermining the boere, and sadly the bantu don't even care about values, raw power and luxury for them please.
Funny, old mango was actually a man of principal, and couldn't  be bought. Cost him the presidency and all the glory and power that followed.
If nelson is so cool why has he NEVER spoken out against anything done in the name of the anc, even when they fragrantly disregarded any of his so called values? He has no values, an empty eggshell painted pretty, and every single retard in the world loves him.
My hatred for the phenomenon has only increased over time, mostly  because; it's obviously a psyop , everybody i know fell for it, and everybody i know is still controlled by it. Yes controlled, like a pavlovian dog that drools at the sound of a bell, south africans have a similar control loss when nelson's name is mentioned.
It is such a phenomenal mindfuck that 18 years of torture and plunder and rape of the country still produces starry eyed wonder at the architects. It's such a clear example of how messed up our thinking is, not only messed, but opposing, and to me clear evidence of external factors influencing our collective unconscious.  That we have nothing but "love" for this man who led the decay that now leaves matrics unable to read or count, and our hospitals as death traps, and our country in ruins. Thanks madiba for your wonderful leadership of criminals and fakes, and for letting them do whatever they pleased. Not really a good father to his "kids", more like an absent businessman. Always buying great presents, but never there.
Now, forget 67 minutes you lazy fucks, go out there put in a little bit more effort than that ok? There's real problems out there thanks to this egg.


EDIT: Yeah this is one of my issues ok? But then i read this statement here:
"Nelson Mandela, on the other hand, spent 27 years in jail for our freedom –"
Written by none other than Jay Naidooo. All very sweet and all that, but no he fucking didn't. He spent 27 years in prison for planting a bomb in a train station. There's a vast fucking difference between "our freedom" and "our safety", and if you don't know the difference you're a fucking retard. Why i get so angry is this isn't a small lie, it's a massive inter-generation wives tale that completely dismisses the real history of the "struggle". The struggle was NOT won militarily, nor single handedly, NOR even by the bloody anc. It was won partly by the personal decisions of many millions of people, as well as a confidence trick half way through. The ONLY reason the anc was selected was because they were considered trustworthy to the international community. And you only have to view our voting record at the UN to understand that the money poured into the anc has been a very good investment.

13 comments:

K said...

Couldn't have said it better.

Happy just a normal every week Wednesday :oP

david said...

Thanks, too late for that. I was hoping to ignore it, but you know my allergy to bullshit.

peace and love

Soul said...

One man's rebel is another man's freedom fighter...

Shoot me if you will... I don't think I'm gobsmacked or anything and I do understand what you said in your blog. But giving what is happening around the country, poverty stricken people etc. Is it such a bad thing to have a Mandela day? (Don't answer :-P it's supposed to be retorical).

I just wish it was better managed and people don't go pouring all their charity work into one day, but there are 364 other days when charity really could use our help (by charity, I mean anything charitible, not just reputable non-proffit organisations).

Hey David... unhappy Mandela day to you ;-P

Love, me

david said...

Very well said.
Nope i wouldn't want to shoot you, and i certainly can't disagree with what you're saying.
My issue is pretty much the same as xmas, it would really be better without all the bullshit wrapping.
peace and love and happy wednesday :p

Pstonie said...

Eh, commenting without javascript.

david said...

Pstonie what's that?

Got a emailed comment that the author deleted after, posted here anyhow, curious.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Mandela day?":

I heard some doos on the radio this afternoon admiring mandela for forgiving the people who imprisoned him. I wish I could ask him publicly who he meant by that.

Is it just me or was the media circus even worse this year than last? Apparently there was a song too. And why is zuma taking every half opportunity these days to appear on teevee? Trying to drum up a little nationalism or something? They might end up using it all up instead.

From 2012 forward July 19 will be remembered as thank fuck the mandela media circus is over day.

Some good questions anyhow, there's a backlash building. If i may say "us whites" have for the most part really come to the rainbow nation party. But it's never enough, it doesn't matter what we do or say, the anc and co really want us all dead, or gone, whichever is quickest. Of course they don't want our infrastructure, because they can't see past their own selfish desires. Sadly it IS only western political values superimposed on a tribal heirarchy, but it's deadly.

peace and love to all

Soul said...

fuck all of that... you know what I saw on this particular day? And I think I must be the only person looking up to the sky. UFO... seriously...

I tried googling it, to see if anyone reported the damned thing, but it seems everyone was so occupied with this particular day that THAT is all I find on the net for the 18th of July 2012.

david said...

Pics or it didn't happen :p

Well tell me all about it? Or not :)

My kids are avid skywatchers, just because there's always something going on :)

peace Soul

Soul said...

thats just it... No pics, so I guess it did not happen (and no one else crazy enough to admit they saw it.).

peace to you too David

david said...

LOL okay :)
Have a groovy day

Pstonie said...

Yeah that was mine. Didn't delete it, it just disappears if you comment without JS. As for the whites in the rainbow party, probably the same people that listen to britney spears (outdated I know, but I'd have to edit it every week to keep up with the burn-outs and the new shit the media produces). I have no problem with diversity of course (love it), but pretty much everything the media sells as a reason to love SA is a load of bullshit, which is why IMO it must inevitably collapse because it has no foundation. The ancyl and the four or five militants who can actually do anything more than talking are welcome to come and try evicting me.

Soul, which area did you see it in? I envy you. IMO there's no way in hell the warmongers will be able to push another terran war after WTC7. Too many people know the score now. They'd need some shock and awe. Noticed how many new films these days feature alien invasions?

david said...

Pstonie:
28 July 2012.
Zion
peace

Soul said...

Hey Pstonie,

I'm not even sure what the area would be. I'm completely direction stupid.

It was at about 5:05 PM (so still daylight), traveling from Rosebank on 1st Avenue in Linden (towards linden). Was straight ahead of me, far above the horizon (Could have been over Northcliff, I'm not sure). I would have taken a video, if I wasnt driving, and there is no place to pull of to the side of the road, when I found a place, it was too late.

I don't think its a weather balloon. I first thought it could have been am aeroplane, with the sun reflecting on it, but then I would have seen the aeroplane once it moved out of the sun. The only way I can describe it, it looked like a star. It did not move really, was just there, shining brighter and then lighter then broghter, and then lighter again and started inching forward, then was just gone... Could not have lasted more than 3 minutes. I'm not sure if anyone should be envious though... seems people think your crazy if you tell them what you saw. I'm not even sure if it's alien or not. I just can't make sence of it. A star in daylight? weird...