Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Personal

SO much happens every day. So many impressions, thoughts, incidents, conversations, ideas, moments of infinite beauty.

Just by me, in my own meandering path through life. And yet multiply that by a thousand, a million, a billions, SEVERAL billion in fact, and your logic circuits just fried.

I cna't keep up with my own thoughts sometimes, and yet in each is ... something. A lesson perhaps, or a sign, or something that just adds to the mind, completes an idea and fills the spaces.

What to carry to the next conversation, what to discard entirely, what to hold, for a moment, and give special place in your libruary of experience.

I'm never sure. Some things are obviously important, others not. I only ever wish that what i have gained through blood and sweat and tears could be shared to help those who follow avoid the same traps. Not always possible, but i guess one of the few true ideals to carry through my daily life.

peace and love to you all

2 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Blessings - keep going.

Remember that it's only Your Path if it doesn't look familiar.
If you've seen it before, it's somebody else's path.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Anonymous said...

Thanks lady!!

I am "mostly" taoist, and that is exactly it: your way that you must follow.

peace