Friday, 27 March 2009

Election madness

So election time is coming up and the bullshit is in full swing.

Then i find this story: on IOL

"However, if it was carried out by an individual with no political ties, there would be no option of a fine and the offender would face up to two year's imprisonment."

So an image of zuma is more valuable to south africa than the lives of all those destroyed by violence and road (lack of safety). A taxi driver can purposefully drive over a schoolgirl, and walk out on bail, and have all sorts of mitigating factors, and still have rights, but don't fdeface an election poster, then you will get nailed.

Makes me think, one day all along the local main road several groups had election posters put up on the streetlamp poles. The next day, all were removed except for those containing that fucking wankers face.

I mean, if i were a judge, that would be evidence that the other posters had been removed by the only group who's hadn't. Logic.

The total chaos is sickening. I can't get over the double standards, lying, bullshit, evasion, etc from the anc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, things are electric enough for anything to happen.

I reckon he's got all that security cos he KNOWS he's a target, maybe best solution (?)