Monday, 11 February 2013

The ANC’s all-time top 10 most disturbing quotes

http://inside-politics.org/

By: Gareth van Onselen

FEATURE: I have compiled into a list what I consider to be the ANC’s 10 most disturbing quotes of the last 18 years. Each one made a significant impact on current affairs and, significantly, revealed the ANC’s real thinking, so they are worth documenting and recalling. But I am open to suggestions. The point of this article is to generate a discussion. So read them and leave your comments. Did Zuma’s shower quote make the list? Malema on nationalisation? Mbeki on Aids? Read on and find out. Also, leave your thoughts on Twitter, I will use the hashtag #ANCQuotes

___________________________________________

Please read it, it's frightening because as the author points out, these are all unopposed by the ANC, not their usual foot in mouth disease, denied within hours. These statements stand historically as the ANC's official standpoint on certain items. Some, like AIDS, is now history, but all have impacted mllions of South Africans negatively, ongoing and getting worse by the day.

No comments: