The article was called Deranging America, but it echoes so well with what i've seen in South Africa, it could be Deranging South Africa.
dissidentvoice.org - Deranging America by Linh Dinh / February 20th, 2013
Violence, always violence. From infancy, Americans are conditioned to enjoy violence, then lured or pressured to support it at every stage of life. Merely by voting, Americans sanction carnage against foreigners, and to have a healthy stock portfolio, one should also invest in mass murder.
______________________________________
Short article, but very pointed.
Friday, 22 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"..we're reduced to shooting innocents, or ourselves". Yes.
Very much puts me in mind of the classic rats-in-a-cage lab. experiment.
At some point, when the rats were stressed beyond capacity by overcrowding, they all went mad and ate each other.
Love,
T in J
I think we've just reached critical mass.
Except it's a construct ... artificially created, as much as with the rats.
Just got the shivers saying that.
peace and love and freedom and space
Oh yes, it's a construct all right.
But I see it as Our construct.
We're doing this to ourselves, and it's all part of the plan...
That doesn't make it any easier to stomach, on one level. And I keep forgetting to take the higher level view.
Love,
T in J
You're assuming we're the pinnacle of the chain?
Oh T, no, most of humanity isn't like this. Only a very small number.
It's not all of us ... :/
I'm afraid that the child rapist is just as much God as I am.
I didn't say it was an easy outlook.
Love,
T in J
Post a Comment