I am trying to find the courage to be tender in my life.
I know that violent people are weak people.
Only the gentle ones are ever very strong.
- James Dean
Friday, 23 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
3 comments:
Gotta share this. Funny as hell.
Happy weekend.
Beautiful quote.
Tenderness takes strength beyond measure.
Thanks Pstonie, was reading it last night. "Junk DNA"? "DNA Activation"?
WTF?
HEY PEOPLE!! I'm the druggie here? Prescription meds must be getting good.
Yeah K, thank you.
peace and love and water soaked cricket pitches
Post a Comment