Friday, 30 November 2012

Nollie Faith Hope and Charity

http://nolliefaith.org/



Right ok, so i featured them a while ago, those kids and skateboards in downtown joburg. Thanks to the kind folks at Toyrun, i have 2 more skateboards for the kids, plus some other goodies, although i have no idea what yet. Colouring books and crayons type stuff ....

 and chalk.

I'm dropping this here as an open invitation to anyone and everyone, come along, bring what you can, they're supposed to be at the cnr of Fox and Kruger st every Saturday from 11-2. Tomorrow is too soon, so i'm giving everyone a week's notice for Saturday the 8th December at 11am.

and a tin of Q20 (they make the wheels go faster!!)
fruit basket with exotic fruits (because they've probably never tasted pawpaw)

Any other ideas welcome.

http://hermanverwey.blogspot.com/2012/07/nolly-faith.html

2 comments:

K said...

ok blogger really has a silly sense of humour my I'm not a spam bot word is tutifruti. Go figure

So I have the colouring books and crayons sorted, gonna pick up some sweets and stuff to make packs and will attempt to get you a watermelon or some such to take with even though I doubt I'm going to be able to join you.

Drop me a line if there is anything else I can do :)

K said...

Godspeed for today. Wish i could be there with you but I wil be in thought I promise