Thursday, 25 February 2010

Ryan Savage

Hi, my name is Ryan I am 3 years old, on October 26,2009, my mom and dad where told that I had stage 4 cancer Neuroblasto​​ma to be exact. I have had my first operation already and my first dose of chemo too, mom and dad tell me I'm a brave boy cause I dont cry.

Well its been a wonderfull week end and a great start to the day, i noticed yesterday my little angel has lots his beautiful eyelashes thats really sad but they will grow back soon im sure.

Ryan goes back to the hospital on Wed for bloods and then its all about Sunday Ryan is so excited about the bike wash fun day thats happening all for him, for those that are unable to follow him on facebook here are the details

Sund​​ay 28 February
tim​​e: 09H30
place:​​cnr Kite and Weaver Str Horison
What​​s happening its going to be a family fun day with jumping castles and face painting for the kids corvette rides and food on sale, we welcome the South African National Blood Services who will be taking blood from those who are willing to donate and for the boy with their toy the bike wash and the ladies of course wouldnt want to forget them.
____________________________________________________________

I got an e-mail, about a kid, cancer or summin. Got on with my day. Later i read it through, turns out it's the son of a friend of mine.  A guy i know through biking, he sold me some gear, the boots i wear, and the helmet. 

So on sunday, they're going to have a biker day jol up the road from us. The blood service will be there, and there'll be  the usual beer and boeries (intl readers boerewors roll, it's a staple at any event)

The kid needs blood, O-, and money, for blood. Blood money is a whole new phrase. Ryan is bald, but yesterday he was running around with a rugby ball, and a big, typically naughty boy, smile on his face. 

So anyhow, if you're around, come drop in, they're selling cloth badges and stuff, and it should be a good day, from 9-2. Anybody coming back from the impala, you're especially invited. Come get your bike cleaned after the rally!

See you there

5 comments:

Pstonie said...

There's new, non-mainstream research that suggests cancer is caused by lack of enough vitamin D in our diets.

Anonymous said...

Seems likely. I'm stll divided on that one.
IMHO cancer is caused by electromagnetic radiation. Electricity, cell phones etc.

More than that, it's mostly lies :/

Pstonie said...

Apparently also by stuff leached from our widespread use of oil-based plastics, I'm guessing polycarbons.

One thing you can say without fear of being wrong: Cancer is caused for profit.

And I'm getting pretty sick of sitting on the sidelines and letting all this shit happen.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i HAD forgotten about that, thanks.

There's this thing ... karma ... now see i'm all for just be nice to people ... it works ...
but people need both the carrot and the stick. Problem is, using the stick is bad karma, for both you and the person you're directing it at. It's all bad energy ... propagating.

How to strike back "justly" is one of those personal answers. Can't say i have mine yet. Subversion is one of my favourites though.

Love ... it's a rule you have to follow.

peace, and love

Pstonie said...

I agree, but at some point it's them or you. Also, if you know person X is going to continue killing, and you have the option to do something and you don't, isn't that also wrong?

"There's hate, and there's allowing hate. Two sides of the same coin, really."

Then again, in this instance, we're all of us exposing ourselves to the risk of cancer by playing along with capitalism, so we're really all doing it willingly.

Another problem is a proper form of punishment. I can't really think of a better punishment for a banker, for instance, than to let them continue being a banker.