I would be surprising a lot of people if i admitted to following advice, of any sort. Since the advice was given by lizards, i can hide behind a suitably mystic "Ommmmmmness".
Point is, i was visted by some lizards recently, an omen to be sure, but one which warned to pay attention to dreams, which i don't usually. Hell i hardly even pay attention to the waking world, what care i for fantasies?
To my great surprise, my dreams have been clearer than usual, and i wake up with a certainty of having had more than one dream, even. Far more clarity than i'm accustomed to too, it seems my subconscious does hear me, albeit selectively.
So there i am in dreamland, every night for the last few nights, and i recall well why i hate dreaming. Confusing kaleidascope of people, places and events that i don't recognise. I am always, supposed to be there, and the people know who i am. They talk, and i don't, save to ask questions, which they never answer directly. Ok, sometimes there are those i know, the other night my father (still living) paid me a visit. And sometimes my "family"as a unit.
Anyway, without going into the myriad details of the dreamscape, 2 identical messages have come crystal clear over the last few days. "South Africa is going to become like Zimbabwe". Oh dear. See why i don't like dreams? Even when they have something to "say", it's never good. Just give me the lottery numbers and be done please?
From here the next logical step thought is: so is this internal or external? IE, am i making this shit up? Or am i tapping into the "collective unconscious" of Jung? I can't answer, at least not objectively, but since i accept the presence of omens in the form of lizards i will accept the messages of the gods. Next is that damned question .... why? And the possible reasons will leave your mind wrapped itself around itself like a bowl of overcooked spaghetti. I would *think* that a response is required, action, on my part. But what? Even though i suspect the same thing, ie the breakdown of civilisation, i am limited as to what i can DO. Limited by money, and time.
We're starting a vege garden already, and i'm busy making an organic compost pile, and and and. But i hardly see anything which i can do to mitigate ANYTHING the future may bring. Merely the usual, which is stay calm, and do what you think best under whatever the circumstances may be?
It's the state of the nation address today, a rather meaningess "important event". Nothing will be said or done worth spitting at, and the only bright spot is that this is the least popular any president has ever been. The fact that he's the "popular president", is poetic. Gorgon poetry i think.

7 comments:
I dreamt I was hunting demons last night(so to speak). Maybe Zuma has relatives that's been visiting me?
Seriously though, I'm wondering if we are not kinda dangerously close to the end of the world, nevermind the end of SA.
Thing is, the end of civ has got to be a good thing - for all Life, not just the human component of it.
It could come down faster, if we pay attention, or slowly with more loss of human and non-human Life, if we don't.
I feel like Kali, dancing on the ruins...but we can;t go on this way, and we're rapidly discovering that we're fucked.
That Africa, for the most part, seems to want to go on as though nothing is happening is head-scratching - but there's that Herbert quote about psychological damage occuring when the primtive moves quickly to the sophisticated.
Main thing is - ther'e nothing to fear. Ever.
Love,
T
Um soul, dare i say you were deamwalking?
And yes, the pressure is building, Feb 11 ... big day for a number of reasons ... kep an eye on the news ..
Ah yes T, that Herbert quote. You know, i've never read those books, don't even know much of thse story.
I do like that quote though :)
But you know, it's all well and good hoping for the end of civ, where "hopefully" any survivors an get on with surviving. But look at zim, the terrible suffering there and further north.
Famine, disease, war ...
Long time ago i was asked whether i was afraid of death or dying. My answer then was both. But i was young.
It's not death that scares me, and a quick death is to be hoped for. But how much pain for your fellow man can you hold? For your loved ones?
What do you mean with the Kali reference please? Lilith always was a bloodthirsty bitch ...
peace, even more than usual to you both
Personally I like dreaming better than being awake. Things tend to happen in dreams, whereas real life is more a pattern of work, sleeping and eating where the only interesting events involve the shifting of borders between those repetitive events and maybe a surprising display of idiocy from some facet of humanity on special days.
I've been having a lot of dreams about running from officialdom lackeys. Is it the shape of things to come or a subconscious display of current events? More troubling, I had a second dream this week of two nukes hitting SA.
Personally, I can't wait for it to turn into Zimbabwe. I don't see a large scale re-evaluation of this shit hole mess happening any other way. According to the Hathors, our vibrational frequency going into the situations matter a lot more than the circumstances themselves, and the shrooms agree.
Kali, Lady of Time and Change.
And annihilation. She dances on the corpse of Her beloved - She is utterly necessary, in other words.
I can hold as much pain and death for my loved ones as I throw at myself. That my loved ones are not just those who have linked their present incarnation to mine, in my locality, maybe helps explain. All Life is my Beloved.
And they're all suffering. Mostly beyond our view, as civ rides right over them, drains their habitat and their lifeforce in its relentless drive to develop, consume and use up.
Love,
T
PS yeah, it's got a bit of an ominous feel to today- so I'm listening to Omnia, a neoPagan band, at home.
Hmmmm Pstonie, you sound like that guy from Avatar :/
I also think thats why avatar is so popular. And 3d of course ...
Nukes huh ... i guess since we're not on a natural disaster one someone will want to share the fun with us ...
But isn't that HOW IT IS? Not what life gives you, but how you deal with it? Frequency ... frequency ... yes. Ommmmmmmmmmmm
Hmm thank you T. Time and change and annihiliation, well met. And yes, i'm so caught up in my family, didn't think of it that way. I hate that shudder when you realise that you've just been under an imposed preconception ... again.
Like weeding the garden, i'm finding myself trying to weed my mind of the crap thats blown in from the "civilised" world around me ...
Today started well, and i hope it is a day of love and sharing.
Well, dunno if it is or not, but i reckon worth a try :D
Since it's a dream they might be metaphorical, although the second only served to clarify that it was in fact an ICBM and not one someone smuggled into the country. It also confirmed the position of the first hit; south. Somehow both times we knew the second one hit somewhere else, but where wasn't really important. I'm guessing if you can't walk there in that time, the place might as well not exist, if you know what I mean.
I might have to see Avatar as well.
Post a Comment