Today is my last working day for the year. Thank the gods, all of them, including the lesser ones, and throw in the elementals. And the faeries.
This is going to be the longest leave i have ever taken in my working life. About a month. I'm not going anywhere, but i know there is plenty of work waiting for me at home.
I start tomorrow with having all of my teeth pulled out. Plastic inserts put in. I'm trying realy hard not to think about that bit. But, this pain will cease, and i'll be able to chew my vegetables again, small mercies indeed.
I have a pool to maintain, grass to keep cut, kids to amuse, stairs to build, builders to watch, and a bike to ride, sometimes. I hope to not see too many people, but that is rather short sighted me thinks. There will be varied and many trampers of my halls.
I haven't gotten round to making a post about CLIMATEGATE. Maybe i will later, maybe over the holidays, i'll have a small amount of internet, which i'm going to be greatful for. Can't switch off completely you know? Well, i'd like to, but i doubt it would be practical.
With regards climategate, google it, really. Global warming is a farce, and anyone who advocates it t this point is being criminal. Crimes against humanity would be apt. Burn them, maybe then they'll get their heat ... hot enough for them?
Thats it folks. I'll be around, and about. May you all have a wonderful season ... it is a good time for taking a deep breath.
peace and love

7 comments:
Apparently the leaked info is just the tip of the iceberg, and the rest has very little if anything to do with the climate.
Fun times indeed, unless if you're a politician.
Oh yes, iceberg is somewhat appropriate :D
Its rather sick though, the EPA has just ruled carbon dioxide a dangerous substance. Wonder i i can sue my std 7 science teacher?
What about REAL pollution? Like chemicals and factories that kill and poison and mainm. Oh no, you and i are the problem, or breathing ....
*sigh*
Yes, and you're causing the demise of the rainforsts by wiping your arse with toilet paper.
An insidious business - although to be honest I'm not sure that climate change is not happening. The pre-conditioned scientist in me reflexively belives whatever comes out of other scientists' mouths. At least for a while...then I start thinking for myself, than the gods.
But yes, why not blame you and me for what's going wrong and get us to take shorter showers or recycle or something equally daft? It must be our fault, mustn't it?
I don't do conspiracy theories. All I want to do is to see urban civilisation come down. Or help take it down myself.
Love, and get lots of soul time Braxie,
Terri
Leaves make me itch ;-)
I will get the time i need, and it will be full of being busy. Painting, building, mowing, and so on. Also very overdue.
Peace and love and a side order of *hugs* too
If I took that long off at once I would never want to go back to work. Hope you find rest and peace.
Try not to breathe in too much of your exhalations!
Well irondad thanks!
But you see, the other thing i'm gonna be doing is ridin my motorbike. Hopefully on quiet roads.
peace to you and your family
Well, I hope you enjoy your leave, and have a great rest.
Take care.
Post a Comment