The kids, well i'm not rightly sure where they are. Friends is the generic answer. But which one at any point is a bit of a mystery. They'll come flying through myhouse for an hour before running off elsewhere, usually without a by your leave. I've been warned that we wil be reciprocating, so a house full of kids is in my future .....
My son, oh dear me i'm so proud of him. Wet onto the roof recently, found both Jupiter AND Beelejuice, all by himself. Of course, the one moves and the other doesn't, i love the old fashioned term for planets: Wandering stars. So when these clouds clear we'll be doing more stargazing together, if he's home long enough! (PS does anyone have contacts for telescope lenses, i have a complete telescope and tripod, minus the one front lens, without which it's as useful as a glass window, if you do, please let me know where i can find? Thanks!)

I'm spending some time online, just keeping up with news. Copenhagen stinks. All of it. From the uttery bizarre welcome sky to the free prostitutes to the utterly shameful agenda of these world parasites. But what you see above is NOT a failed rocket launch. Despite hastily corrected press statements by the Russian military. The above photograph was apparently confirmed to have used a 3 minute shutter speed, no, not a tourist (?). My first guess was hologram, and i'm still hoping it's only that. The other guess is something far more sinister, a new propulsion system? New anti missile tech? It's worth mentioning that Norway has it's own HAARP array called EISCAT pretty much when the blue beam touches down. Buebeam *shudder* ... google it.
At about the same time in CERN the LHC kicked off for the first time ever.
All should leave Geneva.
Saturn turns from gold to iron,
The contrary positive ray (RAYPOZ) will exterminate everything,
There will be signs in the sky before this.
Thanks to Mostradamus for this little pearl of wisdom. And i haven't seen anything, just caught a rumour that th first tests were successful, and strongly resembled the above spiral. I'll keep an eye on that one.
My blog counter keeps climbing, each time i refresh it, about once a day, it's climbed by at least 10 ... wow!! Welcome all you information surfers, hope you like what you see. My spelling is fine, it's my typing that sux, i blame the keyboard :D
Say hi in comments, i notice more little towns in SA jumping up on the ma, hi to Kimberley, someone. But further than that, all over the world people visit me, Alaska, India, plenty in the states, of course, and europe too. I dig it. ;D
Oh, and my 1 plan this holiday is the xmas morning run, concrete highway at 5AM. If you wanna join me it could be fun!!! If you can keep up, of course!
peace and love all over the pretty blue planet

7 comments:
Ok, Been thinking of what I can reply to that. I got nothing.
I've been making sure I'm bored. And I'm not gonna complain about breaking stresses, I should be good as new in another day or two.
Hope you got good drugs bwoy!
Betelgeuse. Repeat after me :)
As for lenses, try the planetarium.
There's a good collection of telescope-makers out ther, although of course they mostly grind mirrors - which is difficult enough, I've done it.
But someone should be able to point you in the right direction. I'd ask the planetarium for a number for the Astronomical society of South Africa - someone there is bound to have the information you seek.
Sorry I can't give you those numbers myself - Screamer have just left and I'm back on the Net yippee! Now I just have to clean up after them. Good guys, really neat job. And I've got a house phone now, courtesy of them, so I can throw my mobile against the wall any time now...
Love,
Terri
Me again.
http://www.assajhb.co.za/
For the Astronomical Society's Joburg branch. They have telescope making classes!
Love,
Terri
Soul, so nothing to say for a change :p
SOUL WAS ERE ... \/,,
how be dat? :p
AAh Terri
Yes, Betelgeuse ... you knew exactly which i meant though ;-)
Thanks for that link, on the way, although i'm curious, making a lens seems way out of my league :/
Hmmm as to screamer, well you see, thank you. The fact that they provide land lines is the confirmation i needed, they're hired!
The father in law is moving in,and he needs landline and inet. Screamer has an uncapped option ... *DROOL* uncapped ... :D
And yes, i don't want telkom, ever, for anything. I'll rather pay people to deal with them :/
Peace and love and chickenwings
Oh, my Soul yes... Nothing.
:-P
Soul WAS here!!!
You take time off of work to go get tortured? Man,, we got to talk about what to do during a month off!
Dude, how's this for signs in the sky?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6837200/UFO-pyramid-reported-over-Kremlin.html
Seems like a good lead for the Webbot context change that's starting today.
Post a Comment