Monday, 9 July 2007

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.

Greetings!!!!!!
It was a very good week off, with lots getting accomplished. Lots to talk about all round ... Although truth be told, i haven't touched the internet at all, neither newspapers nor any other news source. Ignorance is bliss.

I got my learners license for a motorbike, which i only needed to get finance. That being said ..... LOOKEEEEEEEE

Yamaha FZ6 '05



Photo

I am as happy as .... um .... a pig in shit. *grin*
It's big, it's fast. it's comfortable, IT'S FAST, it's quiet, IT'S FAST, and best of all, it's mine. All mine. Ok, please picture me with a stupidly large cheshire cat type grin ... yes, the goofy look.

I have so much to add here, i see i've been tagged by Green Tea and Tan Lines, got some lyrics i want to throw in (Scorpion) and shew ... all sorts.

Nice to be back though ... a little ... leave was lovely but as ever, too short.
Got some mojo back though, which always goes a long way, and my biggest problem (ie getting to work and back) has been resolved. *deep breath*

BRING IT ON

1 comment:

Slavedude275 said...

Congratulations man!! It looks awesome!! I've had far too many accidents with "mopeds" in my young days... so I don't trust myself with so much of power between my legs...

Enjoy it, but take care!