From: Olive Bike
Click the pic ;-)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
2 comments:
For some reason I identify with the musician giving joy. On the other hand, I am familiar with "this is where I am so I will make the best of it", as well.
So I cannot say which is happier. To give pleasure and to enjoy simple pleasure are equally worthy pursuits.
Oh yes agreed !!
Simple pleasures are always the best.
like, peace, and love ;-) both are in abundance in this scene
Post a Comment