Monday, 19 September 2011

Rant

I'm spitting mad. ANOTHER "friend" turned around and basically accused me of not living up to their expectations of me.
What the fucking fuck? I ask ...

I am who i am, if you don't like me, goodbye.

I have no responsibility towards anyone other than myself, and i am insulted to realise that other people would think that i would try please them, or use them, as the case may be.

I am living my own dream thanks, complete with occasional nightmares. You're welcome to join in and try find some peace and love in this crazy fucking universe, along with me, but frankly if you're in it for anything other than just the ride i WILL disappoint you.

So be it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think that people are always out to get you, to make your life miserable ... yet they are actually there to try and help and make you have a positive outlook on life. It is sad that you second guess them the whole time, that you always look for the same advise from different people ....

david said...

Thank you.

peace and love