Russel Peter's Blog.
I watched a lecture from this man last night, entitled "The Primacy of Consciousness", freely available on youtube. Get it watch it. What do you think? Ok, maybe watch it again ... lol It's very heady stuff, but his breakdown of the subject into a clear hour long journey is astounding.
His conclusion is: I AM GOD. But not in any way that i've ever heard before, and his message isn't religious, it's scientific. Like i said, you have to see this :)
I'm reading the blog now, i love his thinking, and way of expressing these ideas, it's so seldom you find someone so clear.
___________________________________________
I'm home sick today, got the flu, again. I both needed and deserved it, so no complaints, i've bookmarked a spot in the sun to warm up with a book maybe, or maybe just the garden to keep me company. Have a fantastic day all.
Friday, 8 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Say hello to the garden birdies, and may you be visited by many Pied Crows today.
I'm definitely going to watch that lecture. I've come to the same gnosis, as you know - Iam/thou art/we all are/ god. But maybe he gets to it by another route.
I'm being peked to death by cranky car sumps leaking oil and a cranky geyser leaking water and a cranky ISP leaking service right now....but, Scorpio winter moon, could've expected it.
Love,
T
in J
..err...pecked to death, that is.
:)
Ya the wife's car leaking oil too, half the houselights don't work, it IS that time isn't it? LOL
Honestly i haven't been out yet, chalk up a piping hot bath and a snooze in the sun (indoors) :D
Yes T, i am you, it's the only rational explanation. I'm only left wondering why it's been so well hidden from us, not by GOD, as such, but by other men. Control ... i guess.
And i know it's silly, but i can't let go of the thinking that the bible is more than just a book, and i get back to we're made in the image of God, image = light. We're just MORE of the same, in smaller packets.
I also get back to my theories on energy:
Matter - highly condensed
"energy" - liquid lightening (elecricity, etc)
Emotion - that which we humans have tapped, the vapour of creation
And somehow at the absurd end, it makes perfect sense. To me, almost.
peace and love and warm sunlight
Post a Comment