For the sake of all that's holy
Listen good to what I say
I can feel them all around me
They could be here any day
But you act like you don't know me
Why d' you look at me that way
If there's one thing that is clear
We gotta get away from here
We've gotta leave this place
It's just a hopeless case
Ain't no one else to blame
We're gonna lose this game
Brother Where You Bound Lyrics
Supertramp
Monday, 11 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved Supertramp, in the '70s and early '80s.
Crime of the Century was a particularly good album, and also Crisis, What Crisis?.
I'm not familiar with this song though.
Hey-it's not winning or losing, you know?
We all win and lose, win or lose, both.
Love,
T in J
I found this as a live track featuring David Gilmour, well worth the listen.
Winning is way over rated anyway.
peace and love T
Post a Comment