Friday, 20 May 2011

Don't play the blonde ...



Yes i know it's a stripshow, yes i know it's a very good strip show. However, have a listen to the music, if you can :p

Very cool, my new theme tune for a while, just happy .. you know?

peace

2 comments:

Soul said...

I'm surprised david with a small d...
The Rupture is apparently tomorrow & you have not said a word. You questioned a lot of things & even threw in a strip show (i dont have sound at work)... but no mention of "THE RAPTURE".

I was thinking of throwing a party with a hitchikers guide to the galaxy theme... plenty drinks, peanuts & baloons that sasy "do not panick"... maybe Sunday, when I wake up... i will wish the worls REALLY ended.

Anyway... I'll be better prepared for the end of the world in 2012... I decided these are fantastic reasons to have parties!!! I'll send you the invitation when it's time... a nice card with dolphins on the cover, with the words "so long, and thanks for all the fish". I might even invite a few Vogons for good measure... I think theyre poetry will never be more appreciated than the last hours of earth...

Have a nice day!
S

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks.