Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20
"The tilt of the Earth's axis has gradually shifted since the ancient times when the Babylonians determined the dates of the Zodiac. The calendrical rejiggering also supposedly re-introduced a sign discarded by the Babylonians: Ophiuchus, alternatively called the much-cooler sounding Serpentarius," according to ABC News.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
Brilliant ... everybody who "believes" in astrology has just been kicked up the jack. Certainly it doesn't change any of the basics, much, but well, all the crap i ever heard about how i'm a "typical taurus" .. well i'm not. Another label done with ... nice!
Monday, 17 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
This is not news - and it's rubbish anyway.
Astrology doesn't depend on names for the pieces of the sky it references. Astrology is about the relative positions and motions of solar system bodies as seen from the earth.
Love,
T in J
Agreed it's rubbish ... just news to me ;-)
I've never had any issues with the probability that it all affects us, somehow. But the fervour with which this entire branch of science has been turned into ... parlour games, which then presumes upon my daily life, with all seriousness, is just bizarre.
I wish i had your knowledge of the stars Terri, astrology too.
peace ;-)
Yes, Astrology is one of those things which has been made into something other than what it is...by the Culture.
I'd agree that superficial Astrology is a bit like a soap opera.
Love,
T in J
Ja, I think the Easter Bunny would disagree with you. lol
The culture ... soap opera ...
I couldn't agree more!!
The easter bunny can go lay a chocolate egg ... if he can!!!
:D
peace to both ;-)
I dunno, man. Kind of liked going from a Virgo to a Leo. Seems to suit my personality better. On the other hand, I make my own way and screw the constellations, anyway.
You're your own star irondad!
peace
Post a Comment