Much of what i say here is for purely personal record. Feel free to comment but i just need to get someting out there.
November the 6th 2010 is a day of great importance. I'm not sure why though. It's new moon, always nice, but it's the most energetic period in my memory. ENERGY. Plenty of it. I can't say good or bad, guess as ever both. But noteworthy anyway.
It feels like someone has just untied a balloon, and today the pressure is being released. That pressure is going to drive action. I can feel it. I was up last night reading online, ats and various news, info sources. For the first time in my knowledge, several totally differing sources agree on this period as having great influence, and i mean politically, financially, socially, astrologically too.
Almost like a kite, how high must one's mind climb to see above the smog of our day? And how thin is the string? And what happens when you get there, and realise that the view is awful. Sometimes.
Obaman is in India for the biggest weapons deal in history. Not only that, but to cement the US missile grid around the globe. More war, more terror for millions. It's being put into place right now. It's being sold as "jobs for the us and india".
It runs so deep, the conspiracy against us, the non-limits of their greed, it's almost impossible to pinpoint, since it's so pervasive. Tracing all it's myriad twistings probably makes you mad ... staring into the abyss. But today a light comes out of the abyss, a blinding light that has purpose, and menace. It will reveal the landscape to many many people who have been lost in darkness. But will bring much sorrow too. Especially.
It's not the end of the world, won't be for a while still. But i can hear a tiktok and the scratch of a spring as it winds down. Maybe it's just me, but it's getting louder.
So there you have it, stare into the abyss and you blabber on blogs.
peace and love ;-)
Saturday, 6 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You feel it to then :o)
You should know if you don't already that since yesterday we've entered the period long held in the web bot reports to be the start of some gigantic global emotional upheaval, if not the start of WW3 itself. I'd bet that a lot of people who visit ATS and similar sites use it as their bible on some level. It used to be my bible too, but I've turned off my targeting computer. :) Many things they have said have come true uncannily, if quite a bit belated. Like the fact that floods will be the major annoyance for humanity in 2010.
Speaking of which, did you happen to see this? Even more shocking than that in my opinion is this. This happened on the 17th of October and apparently we're not supposed to know. The shit has hit the fan and the flecks that are landing keep getting bigger.
Anyway, I really hope you're right. I'm ready for anything and I've got the impression that a lot of others are too, so let's do this thing. I've also felt some kind of energy building in me over the last few months but I don't know how strongly that relates to the outside world, and it appears that the knowledge of the web bot date has numbed me.
I don't know about not supposed to know about that harbour, i caught it this morning anyway, wowzer :o
Been plenty techtonic activity, plenty. But even so, take us back 20 years and show me that vid and well hey, just earth showing whose boss :)
We got: web bot, timewave zero, and apparently reality ganging up on us. Some are expecting a nuclear false flag today, i'm not expectating that today, but the stage is being set for that drama to unfold before our eyes, 911 the return, bigger and smarter.
It's ok, we know what to expect, peace and love
Post a Comment