So the wifey just called to say she's been rear-ended. Taxi pulled out, wife braked, monkey didn't. So taxi, who caused the accident riders away, and we get left with the costs. I would also guess said monkey was on the phone, but what would that help?
This is just a small reason why this "life" we all seem to think so highly of is a crock of shit. Months from now i'm still going to be paying excess for the illegal and stupid actions of others. So typically south africa.
At least no-one got hurt.
UPDATE: the sticker on the bumper was scratched, basically. The other driver had to be towed away?
Wifey has a sore back, and neck, but not dangerously so. Nothing a rub can't help.
What an odd event.
peace
UPDATE2: ok so i was wrong. again. Nothing a neck brace for a few weeks can't sort out. Pinched nerve :/
I hope she gets well soon.
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Most of all no one got hurt. Imagine someone did and then realise you'd rather have chosen this scenario. You just got your wish from a parallel dimension. :)
ok, you just made me feel better!
thanks mate ;-)
Aaargh..I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
But I agree with Pstonie up there - you got away lightly.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Thank you Terri
No other conclusion i agree.
There's even a previous crunch they'll be fixing up for us now, lol ...
peace
I'd seriously suggest the wife go for a checkup on her neck. Sometimes the real extend of such an injury only becomes apparent years afterward
Yup thanks for that Johan, she's at the doc now.
peace
Sorry for you both about the accident. Same crap happens here, too, I hate to say.
Ah irondad thanks kindly.
Yes it does, on my blogroll i got "arrive alive" which is a south african road awareness site, and "education for the driving masses", similar, but canadian.
Too similar, idiots wrapping metal around ... whatever they can find really.
You been scarce, but i suspect family playing a big part?
Keep well
peace man
Post a Comment