
This friday, the dome.
I got tickets.
:D
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
7 comments:
Grrr... and then there's my son going off to see Maiden and Rammstein live, in the UK.
Jealousy...
Love,
T in J
Ahhh, i'll sneak you in in my pocket ok?
Truthfuly, i'd rather see Wishbone than all the rest ;-) They've got such a GOOD vibe, they christian i believe, which is just so against the "normal" grain, but their usic is wholesome.
You ok lady? been quiet a while, although keep noticing your site changing, so not too far away.
I've read that post, maybe a dozen or more times ... so many things to ask, or say. Was hoping that your more enlightened friends would have comments for me to mull over.
But um ... peace and ove everywhere, even the odd places ;-)
Still recovering thanks Braxie.
I don't feel up to posting, getting my shit together spiritually still.
As for other commenters - well I've a feeling they don't know what to say, much. Death Walking is still a pretty rare calling.
Wishbone Ash.. yes, the best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned- nothing to do with them being Christian, just like their music.
Love,
T in J
PS going to have to buy a second car tomorrow as well - I'll just pop down to the supermarket and pick one up, shall I?
OK, i got the impression it would be really taxing. I would love to hear more, when you got the time :)
Yeah, i mention it only because it was such a surprise at the time. Still is i guess. But man that music makes me feel all warm inside :)
second car? well, yeah, it's as easy as buying milk i guess, if you got the cash ;-)
Nothing too zooty ya hear ?
;-)
like the music. hate the crowds. enjoy.
Enjoy tonight ;)
lol agreed irondad!!
thank goodness for biker gear, it's thick, and you can zip closed the pockets!!!
thank you mouse ...
peace :D
Post a Comment