Sunday, 25 April 2010

Everybody draw mohammed day


I couldn't make this stuff up i swear. Love it. Here's a message to any moslems, christians, governments, or any other wierdos:

i will draw what i fucking like, 'k?

'k.

*grin* You see, killing people is bad. Drawing pictures is good. The difference between a child and an idiot. I think anyone who says "death to ... " or "kill the ... " should instantly be executed. Simple. We can all agree that anyone who wants ANYone else put to death, should die. I sincerely believe there are enough of those sorts of people around to satisfy anyone's blood lust. We'd all be happy.

4 comments:

Pstonie said...

"We can all agree that anyone who wants ANYone else put to death, should die."

I think you just killed everyone. :D

How about I've never met a Muslim extremist, and how about I'm not letting myself get dragged into somebody else's religious war. If we wanted to fight evil we could start by not buying food that makes us sick anymore.

Anonymous said...

I had a moslem room mate in high school, boarding school.

I am not fond of recently converted anything, but he actually got my most hated convert award.

yeah, i'm not into war either, but for all those that are, well mass media entertainment comes to mind ;-)

peace

Unknown said...

I always get annoyed when folks tell me I should respect people's beliefs, especially religion.

Sorry, but no. There's a difference between respecting religious beliefs and respecting people's rights to hold their religious beliefs. While I certainly try to adhere to the latter, I make no pretense of valuing the former.

Not all beliefs are worthy of respect, and even those who are should be analyzed and, if need be, ridiculed. After all, how will we earn learn to form opinions and distinguish truth from falsehoods if we resist making and expressing opinions? It's entirely too high a cost for merely not wanting to offend others.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Patterns in Chaos - that's such second tier thinking. I agree with you completely.

Love,
Terri in Joburg