Monday, 26 October 2009

Murdering rapists

News 24

So a guy gets arrested for rape. But when he gets released (assuming on bail) there are 38 women waiting outside the police station.

They then proceed to beat him to death. Well now, what's the chances he deserved that?

I would imagine about 100%.

3 comments:

Soul said...

It's sad that this is what people have to do to get justice. I have lots of opinions on this kinda crime. (I'm just not gonna air any of them. I would probably write a book on it).

It's a real pitty that people feel that strongly about being let down by the judicial system so badly that they have to take the law into their own hands. It's unforunate. And I think that most these cases (especially rape) still do not get handled in the right manner. It takes YEARS before these cases get settled on. 5 Years (most cases take between 2 & 5 years), is well... rediculous. 5 Years is a lot of time for a victim to have to face it everyday, face court cases, cross examination, etc.

Good grief, I've already started on the book.

I don't like being this hatefull. Not at all.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm
was it hate for the rapist or the love of their sister?

Frankly, the justice system fails everyone, and this outcome is natural.

You still have previously innocent people with blood on their hands ...

peace

Soul said...

"You still have previously innocent people with blood on their hands"

That is what makes all of this so wrong.

I don't believe in taking matters into own hands. I remember a time when my dad had loaded us all in the car (me, my mom, brother, sister) and went looking for the people who had done this to my mom. He was planning to kill them. I was afraid he would find them. Imagine my relief when he could not find them. (I think, years later, HE still is reliefed he never found them).

I really could write a book on this. Have had to live with it for over 5 years. There's no justice for this either way. Lives are still ruined(sp). Not just 1, many.

Regardless of if the justice system works or does not work, 10 - 15 years behind bars is nothing compared to the pain & suffering they had caused their victim or anyone close to the victim.

Regardless of if this was done because of love or hate... It's still wrong. And they would have to live with their acions for the rest of their lives. Assuming they actually do have a concience. It's sad that they have been driven to do something like that.

Two wrongs don't make a right.