Something strange in the air today. A weather system moved in, bringing cooler air and cloudy skies, but i like that.
I don't like the energy. After having a seriously disturbing ride to work, i discovered that several bikers had listened ot their inner voices, and use the car today. Even i was thinking, bikers going DOWN today :(
Elections tomorrow, frenzy, chaos, madness. This election thing is EVIL, downright hellish in EVERY aspect.
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hmm...I don't feel it.
But that may be because I'm no longer on a bike.
So, you think it's bike specific then? or something else?
I do like the weather, though, especially since our office in the million dollar slum of Melrose Arch has got broken airconditioning and water only every other day.
Democracy is evil, right enough - you're supposed to vote for the bastards who can commit all sorts of violence against you ? Snort.
But I will be voting, all the same.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Not sure it's "bike specific", but i would state that bikers are more sensitive, and as such when i see about 4/5 regular commuters who claim bad vibes and take the car ... nothing in it's own right, but perhaps a pointer ...
This democracy thing, like ANY mass movement of people, creates waves of energy radiating outwards ... idon't claim to understand it, just acknowledge it.
Sadly, MOST human emotion is bad. Things like POLITICS really make the worst of manind SHINE through
:(
peace
Actually, there is now the strangest smell in the air.
It smells of water, not surprisingly, but also of coal. Or tar. Or coal-tar.
L
T in J
Post a Comment