Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Thanks to Aquila ka Hecate for tagging me.

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Ja ja, ok neither random nor interesting, but here goes .....

1. I'm the eldest of 2 brothers, the younger is a lawyer.
2. AB neg blood group .... rare i believe.
3. I was a beachbum
4. I am an office bum (same as beachbum without the good stuff)
5. I have 3 children (feels like 300)
6. Bike is my only transport. Wife has the lunchbox.

Oh shit, i'm supposed to tag 6 others ....... *lol* ok well .... 6 random people can volunteer themselves .... .I DARE YOU :p

2 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I'm not volunteering. :)
You certainly do have rare blood - you should join a club, or something.
Were you really a beach bum?
How interesting.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Anonymous said...

No, i should avoid bleeding i think ;-)

Beach bum ... yup ... down in durbs hey ... waiter by night, beachbum by day ... that WAS the life.