Thursday, 21 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
1 comment:
Hi A,
Thanks for the kind wishes on my blog! I am pleased to be home and recovering. You can see some of the gory details on my flick page http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitaldion
In fact I own a 'real' bike as well as the now dead Vespa. I have a BMW 650 GS that I've owned for some years. In fact I have had various bikes over the years... The GS is a great bike (much like a BMW car... comfortable, just works, but not that exciting to ride...)
Thanks for the good wishes and the offer of help!
Regards,
Dion
Post a Comment