Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Taken from: http://www.demilked.com/blue-town-walls-chefchaouen-morocco/




4 comments:

Soul said...

Oh wow! How beautiful is that!!!???

S

david said...

Soul :)
I hope you went through to the page, there were so many images but i only chose 1.
peace and love to you and your family

Soul said...

of course I did... my favourite image would be the one with the tiled doorway/ entrance. I'm sure I'd be able to just walk there all day or just sit somewhere and take in the beauty for days and never get bored with it.

And to you and yours!
It's good to see you're still around in some way :-P

S

david said...

Yes, and the same for you! ;-)

We're doing some small decorating stuff around the house, i really like this blue. But it's the way other colours play against it that really works for the eyes.

Bagful of ideas :)