Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Je crois entendre encore


I still believe I hear
hidden beneath the palm trees
her voice, tender and resonant
like the song of a dove
oh enchanting night
divine rapture
delightful memory
mad intoxication, sweet dream
in the clear starlight
I still believe I see her
half drawing her long veil
to the warm night breeze
oh night...

2 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

He's always been such a great mystic! I wonder if that's Betsy Tinney (of Gaia Consort) on the cello?
Love,
T in J

david said...

Indeed :)
Every mental image i have of him he is smiling ... especially when playing music ...

T i am so pleased to see your enthusiastic response online, wish you much more :)

Sorry been absent of late, working on a big project and it's going really well, but sucking up all my spare time.

peace and love and sunshine all over you