“Strength for this day is all that I ask
Food for my hunger and strength for my task
Health for my body, a roof over my head
And when I am weary a rest and warm bed
Give me a job and a place in life’s scheme
Give me a moment in which I can dream
Give me a hand that is willing to share
Each little happiness, that is my prayer.
Give me a glimpse of some beautiful things,
Flowers in the sunshine, a bird of the wing
Give me a mind on good purpose bent
Give me a heart that is quiet and content.
Not to have riches, position or fame
But to be useful, let that be my aim.
Look not ahead to the future
But pray for the things that we need
Day by Day.”
Cute story here:
http://www.thelostadventure.com/strength-for-this-day
But sometimes you have to remind yourself to stay small.
Thursday, 3 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment