Way cool!
Monday, 26 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No man is an island, Entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own Or of thine friend’s were. Each man’s death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.
3 comments:
lol, so when I win the lotto that I never buy tickets for are we going to find somewhere where we can eat motorbikes???
That is SO cool, shows nicely that there is no limit to the human imagination
I prefer riding them thanks, lol, but over the weekend i was promising my boy that next time we go to cape town, hout bay harbour we'll have kreef .. :D
And for my hundredth birthday, a whole biker club of these !!
hehehehe
peace and love !
Post a Comment