Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Deep Green Resistance



Teachers of madness
teachers of rage
we need you to lead us
out of this age.

The rivers are dammed
trees are cut
food is poison
the world has changed.

On the mountain
in a cave
the God of Destruction laughs
he knows the age of destruction is near.

The best of us sits
in front of a screen
we talk about peace
but everybody knows.

We need a teacher
the Teacher of Madness
Master of Anger
Magister of Rage

And we will all go
laughing
smiling
dancing
destroying.

By Desert dreamer - Thank you so much.

 I fell in love with this poem, feel the emotion of the author, and my spirit yearns for action, reaction, correction a return to balance ...  DEEP GREEN RESISTANCE.

2 comments:

Desert Dreamer said...

Thank you for sharing my poem. Sorry I'm so slow at saying thank you. I share your yearning for action, it is time, I hope it isn't too late. I've spent too many days sitting in front of a computer hoping rather than acting, but no more.
I'm going to browse your blog, I'm happy to meet someone who shares my feelings.

david said...

Welcome to my little corner, i can only thank you for sharing this poem so freely.
Action flows from inspiration, and there is nothing more powerful than to be inspired.
peace and love and inspiration :)