NEWS24
Eighty-six percent of Gauteng motorists are not willing to pay the proposed toll fees, a survey released on Thursday has found.
The survey, by marketing research company Synovate, showed that only 10% of motorists were willing to pay the proposed rate of 66 cents a kilometre, while four percent were undecided.
Spokesperson Roger Gibbs said 69% of Gauteng motorists were happy to pay to use the toll roads provided the amount was significantly reduced.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Well, my fellow cizitens, gautengers, vaalies, mine dump dwellers, whatever-the-fuck you call yourselves these days.
You bunch of gutless, brainless, spineless, cowering TURDS. Fuck you all, you are going to deserve what you get. Fucking retards.
*spit*
Oh please sir, we want to pay less. Like fucking children. Never mind that you'll be paying for something that was STOLEN from you. It's ok, all of you can go vote DA, and bullshit yourselves that the world is a better place because of it.
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
And now you know 1 of my main reasons for not minding that I'm stuck working from home......... I REFUSE to give the thieves masquerading as the powers that be a single cent more than I already do
We're pretty domesticated, aren't we?
The wetikos in charge have played us like -yes, a bunch of children with this whole charade.
Can we go blow up the toll gantries, now, please?
Love,
T
Yeah K, wish we could all work from home.
Yeah T, on condition you take me with.
I've been thinking though, those numbers have to have been fudged. It's something everyone is opposed to, except those who really are too stupid to understand, a large enough number i guess.
peace
for someone who does not like creating ripples... you sure create a lot ripples
:-P
S
Oo
And a very warm hello to you too Soul ;-)
You been on my mind ... trust you're well?
um ... you're not referring to this post are you?
peace and love
I said ripples, not 15ft waves :-P
Just struck me that you are VERY angry lately. Seems to intensify & increase too.
I'm ok hey. Can't complain. Been keeping to myself very much. And trying to entertain my brain with less serious topics. Like werewolves and zombies.
I guess I can say you been on my mind too... lol. I keep coming back to your blog :-P
S
*chuckle*
I am ... sorry to say. Angry. Not unjustifiably, but need to control myself better.
LOL at topix ... well whatever floats your boat ;-)
groovy, peace and love all over you and yours, kids get BIG hugs k?
Well, I hope you find your calm soon...
lotsa hugs for you & yours too...
I'll come say some random stupid thing again realy soon
Post a Comment